A range of speciality chemicals for cleaning and degreasing mechanical parts.
- Chlorine-free A3 solvents
- Water-based cleaners of ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- Acid cleaners
- Alkali cleaners
- Cleaning fountains
- Increase the lifetime of washing baths
- More concentrated washes, for working at lower concentrations
- Degreasing with less energy: less heating...
- Compatibility with the metals to be degreased: stainless steel, steel, cast iron, aluminium
- Chemical compatibility and good salting-out of soiling, with upstream process lubricants: oils for quenching, cold forming, stamping, machining, drawing, forging
- Compatibility with water quality: soft, hard with more or less chlorides
- Compatibility with degreasing installations: single tank, multi-tank, sprinkling, ultrasound, chamber, continuous
- Quality of degreasing parts: multiple technical criteria taken into account
- Economic gains: reduction in overall costs
- Health, Safety and Environmental criteria: free from formaldehyde, boron...